Coconut oil is unique in its composition and is unlike any other plant or animal fat. It is made up mainly of medium chain fatty acids, rather than from long chain saturated fatty acids, and they have our other known lubricants.
- Coconut oil improves digestion and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- It is rich in polyphenols, and vitamins E and K, and minerals such as iron and the like.
- Coconut oil is a natural powerful antioxidant and immune booster, helps the body to deal with viruses and bacteria.
- It is recommended for cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol.
- Prevents atherosclerosis.
- Coconut oil can deal with overweight. 2 tablespoons daily for three months and you will notice how accumulated fat reserves in the abdomen, that often lead to problems with the cardiovascular system are melted. According to experts, this beneficial effect is due to the oil improves digestion and increases metabolism.
- Coconut oil as a cosmetic product – rich in antioxidants that slow the natural aging process. Coconut oil acts moisturizing the skin of the whole body. Coconut oil is completely safe and beneficial massage not only adults but also children and babies. Extremely suitable for use in the summer because hydrates in depth and form resistant sunscreen layer. Add coconut oil hair mask and it will become vibrant and shiny.
- Coconut oil in cooking – used instead of oil, olive oil, lard and butter. Allows heating to 180 degrees and does not form unpleasant fat. In confectionery, to make candy, sweets, cakes, fruit cakes or to make savory dishes such as steamed vegetables, chicken, pork, beef and any other meat its taste are great. Coconut oil is the preferred oil of vegans.