Rosehip oil - a natural anti-aging and antioxidant skincare
Rosehip oil - virgin oil from the seeds of Bulgarian mountain hips.
In fine glass bottle with a dropper.
- Weight: 0.110 Kgs
Oil Rosehip Seed is a natural product with healer and rejuvenating properties. Rosehip oil is an ideal tool for keeping your skin and maintain its youthfulness and vitality.
- Rosehip oil is extracted from the seeds of the fruits of the Bulgarian alpine hip by technology of cold pressing.
- Rosehip oil Ecolaiols is 100% pure, natural and unrefined product that contains only natural biological components.
- During the extraction of oil there are not used chemicals.
- The product is not flavored and preserved characteristic smell of fruit hip.
- Without colorings - saturated color Rosehip oil is due to naturally contained therein carotenes.
- The method of preparation ensures the preservation of all the valuable high-organic ingredients such as vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants - flavonoids, beta-carotene and others.
The Cold pressed Rosehip Oil from the seeds is extremely rich in essential fatty acids, natural retinoic acid (vitamin A), tocopherols (vitamin E), antioxidants - flavonoids, beta carotene, etc., which is due to its excellent moisturizing and rejuvenating effect.
Plenty of carotene determined red-orange color of this maslo.
The Cold pressed Rosehip seeds Oil is full of essential fatty acids (more than 90% of the total) - they are essential for its protective and anti-inflammatory properties have a beneficial effect on the regenerative processes in the inner layer of the skin:
- Omega - 3 (linolenic acid - about 23%),
- Omega - 6 (linoleic acid - about 52%) and
- Omega - 9 (oleic acid - about 17%).
Rosehip oil has excellent regenerative and moisturizing properties, making it the preferred oil in the fight against stretch marks, scars, burns, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Rosehip oil rejuvenates and refreshes even very dry and mature skin, prevents wrinkles and premature aging of the skin as well as hyperpigmentation.
Use oil rosehip seed in brittle nails.
Treat your hair with rose hip oil, if you have a dry and damaged hair.
After sunburn - takes temperature and relieves pain.
Insect bites - soothes skin and promotes rapid recovery.
Caution: oil rosehip seed is photosensitive! Do not use before sun exposure!